- Article Archives
- No comments
Buying a car is like buying any other commodity; essentials are key. Car maintenance is crucial to keeping your car on the road for years to come. Let us look at the top five ways car maintenance can help keep your car running smoothly 10 years from now.
- Preventive Maintenance – Maintain your car’s fluids and check the oil per the manufacture’s recommendations.
- Adhere to the Speed Limit – Always know the speed limit and drive safely. Think less wear and tear, more love and care.
- Research Your Car Before You Buy It – Reference the Kelly Blue Book before your purchase.
- Timing Belts & Mileage – Most cars require an engine check about every 100,000 miles.
- Extended Warranty – Repair your car rather than replace it.
When it comes to auto insurance and keeping your car on the road, Chivaroli Premier has you covered. Contact our Westlake Village office and check out our blog for more tips to keep your car moving.